As a member, you get a Membership Account, which will be automatically set up for you when you join.
- Learn more about ways to pay into your account
- Learn more about withdrawing money
- How to register for online and mobile banking
Your Membership Account is separate from any current accounts or other savings accounts you have with us, and is considered to be your main credit union account.
This means that:
- If the credit union makes a profit, you’ll receive your share (called a ‘dividend’) based on how much you have saved in your Membership Account.
- If you have a loan with us, loan repayments sent (via salary deduction or direct debit) will go into your Membership Account first and the loan repayments will be taken from it.
- Because of this, it's important that you make sure there's enough money in your Membership Account to cover your loan repayments.